Become an integral part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, to build and shape the future cloud native ecosystem.
We are a community of doers, bringing cloud native computing to the world through open source technology
Kubernetes and other CNCF projects have quickly gained adoption and secured diverse community support, becoming some of the highest velocity projects in the history of open source.
Join your industry peers to build and shape the cloud native ecosystem for the future.
Organizations that sell cloud native technologies built on, or integrated with, CNCF projects are eligible to join as general members, and take advantage of wide-ranging benefits including brand amplification and technical input to key projects.
End User Members?
Companies that use cloud native technologies internally, but do not sell any cloud native services externally, are eligible to join the End User Community. This excludes vendors, consultancies, training partners & telcos.
CNCF offers multiple opportunities for end users to contribute to the cloud native ecosystem, collaborate with peers on best practices, work directly with project maintainers, and provide feedback to CNCF.
CNCF Platinum members are true agents of change, recognized publicly for their thought leadership and contributions the CNCF.
Explore the benefits in joining CNCF
MEMBERSHIPS TO SUIT YOUR ORGANIZATION
Academic / Nonprofit
Limited to academic and nonprofit institutions.
- Private member and marketing mailing lists
- Private monthly calls to meet other cloud native marketing experts
- Receive discounts on KubeCon + CloudNativeCon sponsorship
- Display CNCF membership logos on your website. Logo also displayed on the CNCF website and in marketing materials.
- Interactive landscape placement as a member
- Apply to be a certified vendor, consulting partner, or training partner via our Certified Kubernetes, Kubernetes Certified Service Provider, and Kubernetes Training Partner programs.
- Announcement in the quarterly CNCF New Member press release
- Includes LF Associate Membership
Everything included in nonprofit / academic, plus:
- Run for Governing Board
- 2 online programs a quarter to build thought leadership (on-demand, YouTube, live streams)
- Submit vendor neutral content to CNCF blog, Kubernetes.io blog, & KubeWeekly
- Receive access to quarterly analyst reports including Top Analysts by keyword, quotes, and research highlights
- Submit announcements to KubeCon + CloudNativeCon news packages
- Support End User Driven open source with end user case studies and referral benefits
- Host a local Kubernetes Community Day
- Access to the TODO Group to meet other open source organizations
- Ten coupon codes good for any eLearning, certification exam, or eLearning/exam bundle. Additional terms apply. (Part of LF membership)
Everything included in Silver, plus:
- KubeCon keynote mention upon joining
- Personalized press release upon joining
- Quarterly executive engagement with CNCF leadership team
- A total of 4 online programs a quarter (on-demand, YouTube, live streams) to build thought leadership
- Increased access to Linux Foundation’s invitation-only Linux Foundation Member Summit
- 50-seat annual Linux Foundation Training subscription OR 10 Linux Foundation Training coupons. Additional terms apply. (Cannot be combined with any other membership training benefits.)
Up to $120,000
Everything included in Gold, plus:
- Board seat on CNCF Governing Board
- Exec invite to join a KubeCon keynote upon joining
- Personalized executive
engagement from CNCF and LF leadership teams:
- Open source strategy e.g. donating a project, running an open source program office
- Exclusive live webinars with CNCF online programs
$370,000Minimum 3-year commitment
Flux November 2022 UpdateDecember 7, 2022
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation Announces Argo has GraduatedDecember 6, 2022
The success of CNCF is due to the contributions and support of the developer community and member companies. Join your industry peers in helping build and shape the cloud native ecosystem, its use cases, and applications.
Questions about CNCF?
Looking for a helpful presentation you can use to build support for joining CNCF?
View the overview deck.
For everything else, your CNCF Membership team is here to help:
Meet the team