The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) provides technical leadership to the cloud native community. Its functions include:
- defining and maintaining the technical vision for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation,
- approving new projects and creating a conceptual architecture for the projects,
- aligning projects and removing or archiving projects,
- accepting feedback from end user committee and mapping to projects,
- aligning interfaces to components under management (code reference implementations before standardizing), and
- defining common practices to be implemented across CNCF projects.
The TOC Representatives Are: