The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) provides technical leadership to the cloud native community.
The TOC functions include:
- defining and maintaining the technical vision for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation,
- approving new projects and creating a conceptual architecture for the projects,
- aligning projects and removing or archiving projects,
- accepting feedback from end user committee and mapping to projects,
- aligning interfaces to components under management (code reference implementations before standardizing), and
- defining common practices to be implemented across CNCF projects.
You can review the TOC activity and upcoming schedule, join the mailing list or view the election schedule.
Platform Engineer at Spotify
Dave is an engineer in Spotify’s Platform team, where his focus has been core infrastructure, the data platform, and Spotify’s use of cloud services
Software Engineer at Apple
Brendan is a Distinguished Engineer in Microsoft Azure and co-founder of the Kubernetes open source project.
Justin is an engineer at Docker and a maintainer of the Notary project.
Cloud Platform Engineer at American Express
Aqua Security (TOC Chair)
Liz is the VP Open Source Engineering at container security specialists Aqua Security.
Matt is a software engineer at Lyft and the creator of Envoy.
Michelle is a Sr. Software Engineer on the Azure Containers team and a core maintainer of the Kubernetes Helm project.
Saad Ali is a staff software engineer at Google.
Cofounder and CEO at Rancher Labs
Xiang is a Senior Staff Engineer at Alibaba, responsible for improving software infrastructure.