Join the vendor-neutral community of cloud native practitioners.
The CNCF end user community is a vendor-neutral group of more than 145 organizations using cloud native technologies to build their products and services. These experienced practitioners help power CNCF’s end user-driven open source ecosystem, steering production experience and accelerating cloud native project growth.
Explore the benefits in joining the
cloud native end user community
Navigate the cloud
Connect with peers facing similar challenges and share adoption strategies for cloud native tooling
Position your organization to attract outstanding engineers through CNCF’s events, sponsorships and training
Optimize your open
Maximize open source investment through strategic alignment with Linux Foundation leadership and legal bodies
Pick a membership level
Get started with CNCF as a supporting member:
- Private mailing list and calls to meet other cloud native end users
- Unlimited Virtual KubeCon + CloudNativeCon tickets
- 5 KubeCon + CloudNativeCon in-person tickets per year (2 tickets for organizations with <300 employees)
- 5 Linux Foundation Training coupons
- End User Recruiting Booth at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon at Startup Level pricing.
$1,800 ( < 300 employees)
Everything included in Supporter, plus:
- Linux Foundation Silver Membership
- Run for Governing Board
- 2 online programs a quarter to build thought leadership (on-demand, YouTube, live streams)
- A total of 10 KubeCon + CloudNativeCon in-person tickets per year.
- 15-seat annual Linux Foundation Training subscription (worth $7.5k) OR 10 Linux Foundation Training coupons. Additional terms apply. (Cannot be combined with any other membership training benefits.)
- Access to the TODO Group to meet other open source organizations
Everything included in Silver, plus:
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon keynote mention upon joining
- Personalized press release upon joining
- Quarterly executive engagement with CNCF leadership team
- 4 online programs a quarter (on-demand, YouTube, live streams) to build thought leadership
- 50-seat annual Linux Foundation Training subscription OR 10 Linux Foundation Training coupons. Additional terms apply. (Cannot be combined with any other membership training benefits.)
Up to $120,000
Everything included in Gold, plus:
- Board seat on CNCF Governing Board
- Exec invite to join a KubeCon + CloudNativeCon keynote upon joining
- Personalized executive engagement from CNCF leadership team
- Guidance on open source strategy - e.g. donating a project, running an open source program office
- Recruiting recommendations and DE&I guidance
- Personalized executive engagement from LF leadership team
- Exclusive live webinars with CNCF online programs
$370,000Minimum 3-year commitment
End users are organizations that use cloud native technologies internally and do not sell any cloud native services externally. This excludes vendors, consultancies, training partners, telcos.
Note: CNCF does not offer individual memberships.
Explore the benefits of the end user community in more detail.
Got a question? Contact us to speak about your membership options.
Organizations across the world trust CNCF projects
360% Performance improvement
How CubeFS Accelerates AI training 3x in OPPO Hybrid Cloud PlatformRead Case Study
China Mobile Cloud
50% Savings In operational and maintenance time
Building a Multi-Kubernetes Management Platform on ClusterpediaRead Case Study
Latest news and insights from our end user community
Multicluster ManagementJune 2021
Secret ManagementFebruary 2021
From the Blog
End User driven open source – A recap from OSS Summit North America with Taylor Dolezal, CNCFJuly 14, 2022
End User Lounge: Salt SecurityJanuary 20, 2022
Meet our End User representatives