Join the vendor-neutral community of cloud native practitioners.
The CNCF end user community is a vendor-neutral group of more than 150 organizations using cloud native technologies to build their products and services. These experienced practitioners help power CNCF’s end user-driven open source ecosystem, steering production experience and accelerating cloud native project growth.
Subscribe to the “Wisdom of the Cloud” newsletter
“Wisdom of the Cloud” is our insightful CNCF End User Newsletter which will help you stay ahead of the curve while using cloud native technologies. Get regular updates on the latest trends, best practices, and upcoming events, all curated by industry experts. Join our ever-growing community of cloud enthusiasts and learn the secrets to optimizing your cloud-native journey.
Explore the benefits in joining the
cloud native end user community
Navigate the cloud
Connect with peers facing similar challenges and share adoption strategies for cloud native tooling
Position your organization to attract outstanding engineers through CNCF’s events, sponsorships and training
Optimize your open
Maximize open source investment through strategic alignment with Linux Foundation leadership and legal bodies
Pick a membership level
Get started with CNCF as a supporting member:
- Private mailing list and calls to meet other cloud native end users
- Unlimited Virtual KubeCon + CloudNativeCon tickets
- 5 KubeCon + CloudNativeCon in-person tickets per year (2 tickets for organizations with <300 employees)
- 5 Linux Foundation Training coupons
- End User Recruiting Booth at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon at Startup Level pricing.
$1,800 ( < 300 employees)
Everything included in Supporter, plus:
- Linux Foundation Silver Membership
- Run for Governing Board
- 2 online programs a quarter to build thought leadership (on-demand, YouTube, live streams)
- A total of 10 KubeCon + CloudNativeCon in-person tickets per year.
- 15-seat annual Linux Foundation Training subscription (worth $7.5k) OR 10 Linux Foundation Training coupons. Additional terms apply. (Cannot be combined with any other membership training benefits.)
- Access to the TODO Group to meet other open source organizations
Everything included in Silver, plus:
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon keynote mention upon joining
- Personalized press release upon joining
- Quarterly executive engagement with CNCF leadership team
- 4 online programs a quarter (on-demand, YouTube, live streams) to build thought leadership
- 50-seat annual Linux Foundation Training subscription OR 10 Linux Foundation Training coupons. Additional terms apply. (Cannot be combined with any other membership training benefits.)
Up to $120,000
Everything included in Gold, plus:
- Board seat on CNCF Governing Board
- Exec invite to join a KubeCon + CloudNativeCon keynote upon joining
- Personalized executive engagement from CNCF leadership team
- Guidance on open source strategy - e.g. donating a project, running an open source program office
- Recruiting recommendations and DE&I guidance
- Personalized executive engagement from LF leadership team
- Exclusive live webinars with CNCF online programs
$370,000Minimum 3-year commitment
End users are organizations that use cloud native technologies internally and do not sell any cloud native services externally. This excludes vendors, consultancies, training partners, telcos.
Note: CNCF does not offer individual memberships.
Got a question? Contact us to speak about your membership options.
Latest news and insights from our end user community
Plaid: pain-free deployments at global scaleJuly 17, 2023
5G deployment, as simple as GitOps thanks to FluxCDJune 8, 2023
Meet our End User representatives