The KCSP program is a pre-qualified tier of vetted service providers who have deep experience helping enterprises successfully adopt Kubernetes. The KCSP partners offer Kubernetes support, consulting, professional services and training for organizations embarking on their Kubernetes journey.
The KCSP program ensures that enterprises get the support they’re looking for to roll out new applications more quickly and more efficiently than before, while feeling secure that there’s a trusted and vetted partner that’s available to support their production and operational needs.
If your company provides professional services to support Kubernetes deployments, please consider signing up to become a KCSP.
The main benefits of becoming a KCSP are:
- Placement in a new section at the top of https://kubernetes.io/partners/
- Monthly private meetings with cloud native project leaders, TOC members, and representatives from the CNCF Governing Board
- Access to leads from end users looking for support
- Three or more engineers who pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam
- Demonstrable activity in the Kubernetes community including active contribution
- A business model to support enterprise end users, including putting engineers at a customer site
- Be a CNCF member
The CKA exam is an online, proctored, performance-based test that requires solving multiple issues from a command line. It takes 3 to 4 hours to complete, and costs $300.
If your company is interested in becoming a KCSP, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out this form to apply to be a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider.
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam. You can upload certifications via the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not already on it, and want to track progress of the certification program over time, please subscribe to the Kubernetes Certification Working Group list.
Questions or issues? Please email email@example.com.