The KCSP program is a pre-qualified tier of vetted service providers who have deep experience helping enterprises successfully adopt Kubernetes.
The KCSP partners offer Kubernetes support, consulting, professional services and training for organizations embarking on their Kubernetes journey.
The KCSP program ensures that enterprises get the support they’re looking for to roll out new applications more quickly and more efficiently than before, while feeling secure that there’s a trusted and vetted partner that’s available to support their production and operational needs.
If your company provides professional services to support Kubernetes deployments, please consider signing up to become a KCSP.
The main benefits of becoming a KCSP are:
- Placement on the first tab of https://kubernetes.io/partners/
- Recognized in the community as a leader and expert in helping businesses adopt Kubernetes.
- Increase awareness of your brand when end users are searching for consulting partners
- Kubernetes Certified Service Providers are featured on https://kubernetes.io/partners/#kcsp, and https://www.cncf.io/certification/kcsp/, and https://landscape.cncf.io which in aggregate receive more than 25,000 page views per month on their listings of KCSPs. Several KCSPs have reported that 3 out of 10 if their inbound leads come from being listed on these pages.
- Three or more engineers who pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam. (Please note: the CKAD exam does not count towards this requirement)
- A business model to support enterprise end users, including engineers working directly with customers onsite or remotely
- A Kubernetes professional services landing page on your website that details your training, consulting, implementation, and support service offerings.
- Be a CNCF member
The CKA exam is an online, proctored, performance-based test that requires solving multiple issues from a command line. It takes 3 to 4 hours to complete, and costs $300.
If your company is interested in becoming a KCSP, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out this form to apply to be a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider.
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam. You can upload certifications via the form or email to email@example.com.
- If you are not already on it, and want to track progress of the certification program over time, please subscribe to the Kubernetes Certification Working Group list.
Questions or issues? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.