The CNCF offers multiple opportunities for End Users to contribute and have their voices heard.
End-User Membership (at the Silver, Gold, or Platinum levels)
- Same benefits and dues as matching membership level, but also includes opportunity to participate on End User Board.
- Provide input to the Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) and CNCF community on topics relevant to users, including appointing one member to the TOC.
- End User Board discusses and progresses topics with a focus on identifying gaps and proposing priorities for the TOC and the CNCF developer community.
The CNCF has added an End User Supporter program to enable additional cloud native end users to engage.
- Restricted to companies who do not offer to sell, license or provide a service for cloud-native technologies to their customers
- Supporters are not members
- Participate in an email list and monthly phone call
- $4,500 a year (and that includes 5 CloudNativeCon tickets)
- $1,800 and 2 tickets for companies with less than 300 employees
End-User Technical Advisory Board
The End User Technical Advisory Board (TAB) is composed of seven (7) representatives from End User Participants plus one member of the TOC to facilitate input from the End User TAB to the TOC. The End User TAB will discuss and progress topics with a focus on identifying gaps and proposing priorities for the TOC and the CNCF developer community. The End User TAB may also focus on proactively advancing topics of concern to End Users, promoting market adoption of CNCF, hosting meetings for End Users, or advising the Governing Board. More information is available under Section 8 of the CNCF Charter.