Where can I get training for my already scheduled Kubernetes exam? Who offers Kubernetes training?
CNCF recognizes a select group of Kubernetes Training Partners (KTP). This is a tier of vetted training providers who have deep experience in cloud native technology training.
What is a Kubernetes Training Partner (KTP)?
CNCF recognizes a select group of Kubernetes Training Partners (KTP). This is a tier of vetted training providers who have deep experience in cloud native technology training. The requirements for becoming a KTP:
- CNCF member
- Existing KCSP, including deep knowledge of Kubernetes and involvement in the community
- Resellers of the CKA and/or CKAD exam
- Ability to demonstrate training capabilities by meeting strict benchmarks for experience and quality, including the ability to provide references from students who have completed training courses and from major organizations that have used your training services
- Have instructors who have passed the CKA or CKAD exam before teaching the course
- Have instructor-led courses that map to the CKA or CKAD exam
- Have a landing page that includes information on your Kubernetes training offering
What classes do KTPs provide?
All KTPs have access to use CNCF Authorized Kubernetes Training Curriculum which has been open sourced by the CNCF and maps to the Kubernetes Certification Exams. Additionally, many KTPs offer additional classes on Kubernetes (and other CNCF projects).
How are Kubernetes Service Providers (KCSPs) different from Kubernetes Training Partners (KTPs)?
The KCSP program is a pre-qualified tier of vetted service providers who have deep experience helping enterprises successfully adopt Kubernetes The KCSP partners offer Kubernetes support, consulting, professional services and training for organizations embarking on their Kubernetes journey. Not all KCSPs are KTPs. More information on KCPS…
Do KTPs offer exam and training bundles?
Yes, many KTPs offer special pricing and promotions. Find out more information by contacting KTPs directly.