CNCF Webinar Series – Leveraging Kubernetes to Build a Flexible Self-Service Product Demo Environment
December 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Kubernetes is dominating the container orchestration market, and companies everywhere are adopting it to power their containerized workloads. It is a very versatile platform and can do much more than orchestrate your containerized services and applications. At Sumo Logic, we have been using Kubernetes to power our product demo environment used by our Sales Engineers. It has allowed us to create a reliable, comprehensive self-service environment to demo our product. In this talk, we will walk thru the needs of our demo environment, why we choose Kubernetes and dive into what we built as well as what we have learned along the way.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
– Understanding the use case and needs of a product demo
– Understanding our old solution and why we needed a new solution
– Why Kubernetes + Kubernetes 101
– What we built for our SE teams, deep dive into the components of the environment
– End To End Demo of creating the demo environment, to using it to demo the Sumo Logic platform
Frank Reno is a Technical Product Manager at Sumo Logic where he is focused on all things containers, orchestration, and open-source. Frank works with customers and our product teams to design and build solutions for Sumo Logic customers leveraging technologies like Docker and Kubernetes. Frank also contributes to Sumo Logic open source solutions and to the general open source community.