Kubernetes has emerged to be the infrastructure solution for many businesses when working with containers. There has been a lot of extensibility in the industry around using Kubernetes as a way to automate other infrastructure requirements. We will look into current and emerging technologies around cloud service automation, from the terraform operator through to service brokers, with a view for developers being able to self-serve cloud services.
In this webinar we will:
* Discuss best practices around self-service of Cloud Services for Kubernetes applications; ensuring security, supporting agile development and reducing workloads
* Talk about Kubernetes extensibility, from open service broker API through to Operators
* Discuss major cloud vendors approaches, GCP, AWS and Azure and the direction they’re heading in when it comes to cloud service automation through Kubernetes
* Talk about how to adopt an approach for portability across the changing and evolving landscape
* Compare varying solutions in the industry with pros and cons