Program Speakers: Lei Zhang, Staff Engineer @Alibaba
As platform builders, we are puzzled by how to use Kubernetes to serve our end users (application developers and operators) properly. In this webinar, we will talk about the lessons learned from serving end-users in the broader cloud native community, specifically:
1. Why are end users not satisfied in Kubernetes?
2. Is PaaS the right answer?
3. What is “developer-centric” Kubernetes?
4. How can we build it? Anything is missing in the picture?
5. Is GitOps and DSL part of the story? What about OAM?