The Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) is our “technical supreme court” and is expected to facilitate driving neutral consensus for:
- defining and maintaining the technical vision for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation,
- approving new projects within the scope for CNCF set by the Governing Board, and create a conceptual architecture for the projects,
- aligning projects, removing or archiving projects,
- accepting feedback from end user committee and map to projects,
- aligning interfaces to components under management (code reference implementations before standardizing), and
- defining common practices to be implemented across CNCF projects, if any.
The TOC Representatives Are: