Webinar Speakers: Dave Blakey, CEO @Snapt Inc.
DevOps teams and SRES are increasingly using cloud native systems to visualize and monitor distributed, container-based application delivery controllers (ADCs) across multiple clouds and hybrid infrastructure. When this is associated with an ephemeral infrastructure built on Kubernetes, a new set of patterns and practices are required to ensure that monitoring capabilities are properly tuned and optimized. This webinar will cover the general principles of using Prometheus and Grafana to monitor container-based, ephemeral ADCs such as the Snapt Nova Community Edition,
In this Webinar attendees will learn:
* Design principles of highly distributed container-based ADCs
* Design principles of architecting a monitoring solution for distributed ADCs
* Tips and tricks for tuning Prometheus for ADC monitoring
* How to set up a Grafana dashboard that reflects the most important ADC metrics
* Creating a unified monitoring capability across Kubernetes and ADCsText