A horizontally scalable, highly available, multi-tenant, long term Prometheus.Visit Project Website
Recent news about Cortex
Latest tweets from Cortex
Cortex 1.10 now released!
With experimental Exemplars, GA Alertmanager sharding and many new options to protect your cluster from overload.
Cortex is 5 years old today! The initial commit, which had a KV abstraction and some of the initial sharding code, is still in use to this day... https://t.co/mo9eHBTLPu
Thanks to all the 100+ people who joined the Cortex office hour at KubeCon!
It was great touching base with the community and answering your great questions!
Don't miss the 2nd office hour on Thu at 11:15 CEST:
🎉 Cortex 1.9.0-rc.0 has been cut! 🎉
Features 131 contributions by 28 authors. Thank you!
- Exciting features become stable like Shuffle-sharding
- Query performance improvements!
- Tons of bugfixes and optimisations!
Go test it out!
Cortex has just released versions 1.7.1 and 1.8.1 with a fix for local file disclosure vulnerability when using Cortex Alertmanager with enabled API (CVE-2021-31232).
🎉Cortex 1.8.0 has been released!🎉
It features 122 contributions by 35 authors. Thank you!
- Deletion of old blocks with per-tenant retention
- Support for @ <timestamp> in PromQL
- Per-tenant server-side encryption for S3
Go check it out!
Cortex Community Meeting will take place later today, in 6 hours (15.30 UTC).
Agenda and Zoom link available at https://t.co/8roVwHa7iz
We just released Cortex 1.7.0-rc.0, containing 86 contributions from 23 authors!
- Queries can now be federated across multiple tenants (experimental)
- Introduction of a per-tenant bucket index for block storage
Give it try :)
Release Cortex 1.7.0-rc.0 · cortexproject/cortex
Changelog Cortex [CHANGE] FramedSnappy encoding support has been removed from Push and Remote Read APIs. This means ...