Contour is a Kubernetes ingress controller using Envoy proxy.
Contour was accepted to CNCF on July 7, 2020 and is at the Incubating project maturity level.
We just had our community meeting yesterday and discussed the new Contour 1.21 Release! Check it out on YouTube here: https://t.co/98VbQxSvMO
View the release and notes on GitHub: https://t.co/PtZuLbHh7L
we are about to start our session:
Contour Ingress Intro and Deep Dive with @youngnick, @OrlinVasilev @not_nigel
Come and join us to hear the news about #contour and chat with us!!
#KubeConEU #Kubecon #contour #joinsus
Contour 1.20.1 is Out!!!!🎉🎉🎉
- Fixed a bug where upstream TLS SNI those fields. - #4350, @tsaarni)
- Update prometheus/client_golang to v1.11.1 to address CVE-2022-21698. (#4361, @tsaarni)
- Updates Envoy to v1.21.1. (#4365, @skriss)
Thank you all!!!
Join us at our session at #FOSDEM
Hi Folks, we put some voting for changing time for Office Hours and Community Meeting here: https://t.co/2DG5P0akVs please vote :)
For the fist 4 hours of release 1700+ downloads!!! Thank you!
🎉🎈🎉 Contour Release 1.20 is OUT 🎈🎉🎈
- Contour now exclusively supports Gateway API v1alpha2
- The minimum accepted TLS version for Contour xDS server is changed from TLSv1.2 to TLSv1.3
Full release notes here: https://t.co/4FI8snbSCA
Contour 1.20, v1.20.0-beta.1 is Out!Beta release includes many new features, including:
support for the latest v1alpha2 version of Gateway API
Source IP hash based load balancing
support for redirects in HTTPProxy
The full release notes can be found here: https://t.co/bdvHXeDavf