CNCF’s End User Community is growing and made up of 85+ top companies and startups that are committed to accelerating the adoption of cloud-native technologies and improving the deployment experience. Jeff Brewer of Intuit is the End User representative to the Technical Oversight Committee.
Customer Success Stories
CNCF end users are telling their stories to help elevate the technical conversations to business objectives and challenges. These are real-world use cases about the impact cloud native projects are having on their business. Click on a box to read how that end user has used cloud native technologies and CNCF projects to help their business.
About the End User Community
CNCF offers multiple opportunities for End Users to contribute and have their voices heard. Companies that use cloud native technologies internally, but do not sell any cloud native services externally, are eligible to join the End User Community.
Benefits of joining the CNCF End User Community include:
- Voting to select one representative from the End User Community to serve on the Technical Oversight Committee (TOC). Seats on the TOC are highly sought after because they are leaders in the cloud native community, controlling what new projects come into the CNCF and helping to coordinate the existing projects.
- A private monthly conference call and mailing list. Each month, we organize an opportunity for end user members to hear from leaders in the cloud native community, including project maintainers, governing board and TOC members, prospective project leaders, and each other.
- 5 tickets to attend the premiere event in the cloud native community, KubeCon + CloudNativeCon, in either North America, Europe or China (2 tickets for companies with less than 300 employees)
- Opportunities to promote your engagement with the CNCF community including your logo on the website and mentions in press releases and analyst briefings. (This is optional. We support End User Community members that wish to keep their engagement private.)
- Participate in the End User Partner Summit, a KubeCon+CloudNativeCon pre-event only open to CNCF End User Community members.
- Individual guidance and coaching for talk submissions to KubeCon+CloudNativeCon.
Companies can join the End User Community in two ways:
End User Membership (at the Silver, Gold, or Platinum levels)
- Same benefits and dues as matching membership level, but also includes the opportunity to participate in the End User Community.
- This includes all CNCF member benefits including engagement with the Marketing Committee, ability to run for a Governing Board seat and discounts on sponsorships for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon events.
End User Supporter
- Participate in the End User Community, though without the benefits of membership in CNCF.
- Only $4,500 a year ($1,800 for companies with less than 300 employees)
- Simple to sign up. There’s a short agreement for participating and we’ll credit you for any KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registrations you’ve purchased in the last year.
Do you have a story to tell? If you are using CNCF projects and want to share your success, we’d love to hear it!
If your company or organization would like to join now or receive more information, choose your option below.
If you want a document highlighting all the benefits, download the End User Member Benefits Guide.