As more companies scale up their Kubernetes adoption, they face growing security challenges. Kubernetes itself provides many native controls that can help organizations improve their security posture, but often they aren’t fully utilized.
On this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- how to avoid common pitfalls in scaling Kubernetes adoption across an organization
- native security controls in Kubernetes and how to maximize their value
- ways to use the declarative nature of Kubernetes app specifications to increase security
- how Kubernetes provides a common language DevOps and Security teams can share to improve security without sacrificing speed or flexibility
- practical security controls you can adopt to reduce the likelihood and impact of attacks
Join our discussion, complete with mini case studies and hands-on tips, to improve security for your Kubernetes deployments today.