ITProPortal: “Five things the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 run-up reveals about Kubernetes and Cloud Native”

By May 16, 2019 News

The growth of container application packaging and delivery technology has exploded. In a survey conducted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, 73 percent of respondents are currently using containers in production today, with the remaining 27 percent plan to use them in the future. READ MORE