All Community Posts

Cloud Native Predictions for 2021 and Beyond
Community Post Cloud Native Predictions for 2021 and Beyond
Cross-post from Chris Aniszczyk‘s personal blog I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break as the first couple weeks of January 2021 have been pretty wild, from insurrections to new COVID strains. In cloud native land, the CNCF...
January 29, 2021 | By Chris Aniszczyk

My First KubeCon
Community Post My First KubeCon
Guest post by Massimiliano Giovagnoli, DevOps Engineer at Deltatre and Falco project contributor This is just a story and thoughts about people. I begin with me, telling you about my first KubeCon ever. Since I couldn’t join the...
December 2, 2020 | By Massimiliano Giovagnoli

Community leader spotlight: Paris Pittman
Community Post Community leader spotlight: Paris Pittman
You may already know her as a Kubernetes Steering Committee member and maintainer or as a regular speaker at KubeCon + CloudNativeCons across the globe. But this month, we’re shining a spotlight on Paris Pittman for spearheading the...
October 29, 2020

GSoC Spotlight: My Google Summer of Code experience at CNCF in 2020
Community Post GSoC Spotlight: My Google Summer of Code experience at CNCF in 2020
Guest post from Christian Rebischke, Site Reliability Engineer at avency and CNCF GSoC Intern As every year the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) has participated in the Google Summer of Code program, where students from all over the...
October 7, 2020 | By Christian Rebischke

Kubespray CI on OVHcloud's OpenStack public cloud
Community Post Kubespray CI on OVHcloud's OpenStack public cloud
Guest blog post from Maxime Guyot Kubespray is a set of Ansible playbooks to deploy and manage a Production Ready Kubernetes Cluster. It supports a wide range of operating systems (Ubuntu, Centos, Fedora, Flatcar, …), CNIs (Calico, Cilium,...
May 15, 2020

My Internship with Thanos: A CNCF Project
Community Post My Internship with Thanos: A CNCF Project
Originally published on Medium by Khyati Soneji My Internship experience with Thanos, a project aimed at unlocking highly available and long term Prometheus storage capabilities. This article is about my whole journey as an Intern working on Thanos project with help from...
March 20, 2020

Childcare: it’s good for everyone
Community Post Childcare: it’s good for everyone
Guest post from Emily Omier (@EmilyOmier), a strategic content marketing consultant and contributor at The New Stack “There’s my friend Iris,” shouted my then-almost-four-year-old daughter as we walked up to the Marriott Marquis on the first day of...
February 11, 2020

Fun times at the Kubernetes forum Seoul and Sydney 2019
Community Post Fun times at the Kubernetes forum Seoul and Sydney 2019
Guest post by Ricardo Aravena Hello everyone! I’m excited to write this post about my experience at the Kubernetes Forum Seoul and Sydney 2019. My journey started in San Francisco on Friday evening, December 6th, 2019, on a...
January 27, 2020

Keeping Cloud Native Well
Community Post Keeping Cloud Native Well
While the CNCF makes every effort to ensure the comfort, health, and happiness of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon attendees, there were some attendees at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Seattle 2018 who felt overwhelmed or unhappy. Some of those attendees were...
January 10, 2020