All Community Posts

KubeEdge! CNCF’s First SLSA 3 Project
Community Post KubeEdge! CNCF’s First SLSA 3 Project
Community post by KubeEdge SIG-Security (Reprinted from the KubeEdge blog) In July 2022, the KubeEdge community completed a third-party security audit of KubeEdge[2] and released a paper on cloud native edge computing security threat analysis and protection. Based...
February 27, 2023 | By KubeEdge SIG-Security

Rebooting the Cloud Native Hamburg community group
Community Post Rebooting the Cloud Native Hamburg community group
Community post by Leonard Pahlke Due to COVID-19, the Cloud Native Hamburg community was unable to organize face-to-face meetup for over two years. Luckily in 2023, this is changing, along with a few additional revisions to the previous...
February 27, 2023 | By Leonard Pahlke

Celebrating Israel’s first Kubernetes Community Days: a look at the history of our CNCF community
Community Post Celebrating Israel’s first Kubernetes Community Days: a look at the history of our CNCF community
Community post originally published on Medium by Dotan Horovits Celebrating Israel’s First Kubernetes Community Days: A Look at the History of Our CNCF Community After over 30 community meetups of CNCF’s Israeli chapter in the past years, it’s...
February 24, 2023 | By Dotan Horovits

Reflecting on Kubernetes Community Days & OpenInfra Days Indonesia 2022
Community Post Reflecting on Kubernetes Community Days & OpenInfra Days Indonesia 2022
Community post by Zufar Dhiyaulhaq The Kubernetes and OpenInfra communities recently came together for a landmark event, Kubernetes Community Days & OpenInfra Days Indonesia 2022, held on November 26th – 27th in Jakarta, Indonesia This was the first...
February 23, 2023 | By Zufar Dhiyaulhaq

Capture the flag games at the inaugural CloudNativeSecurityCon North America hosted by CNCF and ControlPlane
Community Post Capture the flag games at the inaugural CloudNativeSecurityCon North America hosted by CNCF and ControlPlane
Community post by Marco De Benedictis The Inaugural stand-alone CloudNativeSecurityCon North America was a slightly different event to the previous pre-KubeCon + CloudNativeCon instances. The cloud native security community came together from across the development and engineering spectrum...
February 17, 2023

A brief history of Bratislava’s cloud native community & invitation to KCD Czech and Slovak 2023
Community Post A brief history of Bratislava’s cloud native community & invitation to KCD Czech and Slovak 2023
Community pots by Juraj Hanták Four Years Ago, I Changed My Approach The story of the Bratislava cloud native community started almost four years ago when I returned from KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 in Barcelona. My mind...
February 9, 2023 | By Juraj Hanták

Results of the KEDA security engagement
Community Post Results of the KEDA security engagement
Community post by Amir Montazery, OSTIF, cross-posted from OSTIF’s blog KEDA, or the Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaling project, was reviewed by Trail of Bits at the end of 2022. KEDA joins a growing list of CNCF Projects audited...
February 2, 2023 | By Amir Montazery

Docker on MacOS is slow and how to fix it
Community Post Docker on MacOS is slow and how to fix it
Community post by Paolo Mainardi originally published on Paolo’s personal blog TL;DR  At the time of writing, the only viable option to have a decent performance and a good DX are: How does Docker work on macOS?  Docker engine, on macOS and...
February 2, 2023 | By Paolo Mainardi

What is the Cloud Native Maturity Model (and why do I care)?
Community Post What is the Cloud Native Maturity Model (and why do I care)?
Community post by Robert Glenn, CNCF Cartografos Working Group Founding Member at Accenture The maturity model is an emerging concept and requires some explanation to ensure clarity of our usage in the Cloud Native Maturity Model (CNMM). To...
January 20, 2023 | By Robert Glenn

Cloud Native Glossary — the Portuguese Version is Live!
Community Post Cloud Native Glossary — the Portuguese Version is Live!
The Cloud Native Glossary is a project led by the CNCF Business Value Subcommittee. Its goal is to explain cloud native concepts in clear and simple language without requiring any previous technical knowledge. We are in the process...
January 12, 2023