- This event has passed.
CNCF Webinar Series – Setting up the Heroku git-push workflow on your Kubernetes cluster in 60 seconds with Gitkube
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
The Heroku workflow around being able to deploy microservices with a “git push” and scaling applications was revolutionary for developers. Gitkube makes it possible for developers to achieve the same GitOps workflow but on any Kubernetes cluster. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to setup Gitkube on any Kubernetes cluster without requiring any 3rd party dependencies.
This webinar will cover:
- Setup and installation of Gitkube on a Kubernetes cluster
- Deploying a microservice with a Dockerfile and Kubernetes manifests with git-push
- Monorepo configurations with multiple microservices and Kubernetes manifests
- Multi-repo configurations with different microservice repos
- Using helm charts instead of Kubernetes manifests
- Deployment access control using SSH keys and Kubernetes RBAC policies