CNCF Staff Post
Our 1H 2020 cloud native survey has kicked off!
The goal of this survey is to capture the current state of Kubernetes, CNCF projects, and cloud native technologies including service mesh, serverless, and storage.
This is the 8th time we have taken the temperature of the infrastructure software marketplace to better understand the adoption of cloud native technologies. We will collect and share insights on:
- The production usage of CNCF-hosted projects
- The changing landscape of application development
- How companies are managing their software development cycles
- Cloud native in production and the benefits
- Challenges in using and deploying containers
The information gathered from the survey is used by CNCF to better understand the current cloud native ecosystem. It can be used by the community as a data point to consider as they develop their cloud native strategies.
Help out CNCF and the community by filling out the survey! The results will be open sourced and shared on GitHub as well as a report in the June time frame. To see last year’s results, read the 2019 survey report.