We are pleased to announce the schedule for the inaugural ServiceMeshCon, a KubeCon + CloudNativeCon co-located event. Hosted by CNCF, the conference will take place on November 18th on Day Zero of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon San Diego.
ServiceMeshCon is a vendor neutral conference on service mesh technologies. The line-up will feature maintainers across various service mesh projects and showcase lessons learned from running this technology in production.
Sessions will range from introductory-level to advanced, featuring speakers from companies that are both innovating and using service mesh technologies. Talks include:
- An Intro to Network Service Mesh (NSM) and its relationship to Service Mesh – John Joyce & Tim Swanson, Cisco
- Control Plane for Large Mesh in a Heterogeneous Environment – Fuyuan Bie & Zhimeng Shi, Pinterest
- How Google manages sidecars for millions of containers without breaking anything (much) – Sven Mawson, Google
- Service Mesh Interface: Developer friendly APIs for Service Mesh – Michelle Noorali, Microsoft
- There’s A Bug in My Service Mesh! What Do You Do When the Tool You Rely On is the Cause? – Ana Calin, Paybase
Tickets are available for $199 and pre-registration is required to attend ServiceMeshCon. Attendees can add it on during registration for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon San Diego.