Are you planning to attend KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Seattle, and want a deep dive into all things monitoring and observability? Arrive early so that you can attend the first-ever Observability Practitioners Summit – sponsored by LightStep – on Monday, December 10!
A part of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Community Events Day, the Observability Practitioners Summit is focused on pushing the field of monitoring and observability forward with a mix of deep dive sessions and unique opportunities for discussion between the maintainers and users of tracing, metrics, logging, and alerting systems.
Just some of the can’t miss sessions include:
- Logging What Matters: The Pythia Just-in-Time Instrumentation Framework – Lily Sturmann, Harvard University Extension School / Massachusetts Open Cloud
- Visualizing Distributed Systems with Statemaps – Bryan Cantrill, Joyent
- NanoLog: A Nanosecond Scale Logging System – Stephen Yang, Stanford University
- Finding the needle in a Haystack – Shreya Sharma, Expedia Inc.
- Who Watches the Watchers – Adrian Cockcroft, AWS
- System Comprehension and Root Cause Analysis with Distributed Tracing – Yuri Shkuro, Uber
Wondering what the community has to say? Check out the buzz #ObservabilitySummit is generating below:
The lineup for the Observability Practitioners summit is up https://t.co/D3l1HXrfTH
This is one of the *best* conference schedules I’ve seen. Fantastic lineup of folks talking about all the pressing issues in the Observability space. Kudos to the team who put this together.
— Cindy Sridharan (@copyconstruct) October 11, 2018
— Ted Young (@tedsuo) October 16, 2018
— Jim Lenox (@jimlenox415) October 12, 2018
I’m excited to be speaking at Observability Practitioners Summit 2018: I’ll be talking about how observability and visualization go hand-in-hand. https://t.co/LlNMb85vFn #ObservabilitySummit @honeycombio
— Danyel Fisher (@FisherDanyel) October 11, 2018
Be sure to register* today and ensure your place!
* Pre-registration is required. To register for Observability Practitioners Summit, add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.