The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) is collaborating with The Linux Foundation to create an inaugural exam certification for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) program. As the fourth highest velocity open source projects, Kubernetes use is exploding. This certification program will ensure enterprises get the support they’re looking for to roll out new applications more quickly and more efficiently than before, while feeling secure that there’s a trusted and vetted partner that’s available to support their production and operational needs.
We are looking for skilled Kubernetes professionals at vendor companies to beta test the exam curriculum.
Are you interested in getting an early peek as a beta tester? If so, please read on!
- The online exam consists of a set of performance-based items (problems) to be solved in a command line.
- The exam is expected to take 3-4 hours to complete.
- Beta testers will be sent a coupon code to register and schedule the beta exam during a time period through mid-July.
- After taking the exam, each beta tester will be asked to provide exam experience feedback in a questionnaire.
- Prior to the exam, each Beta tester will be asked to e-sign a basic Agreement.
If you would like to be considered as a Beta tester for the CKA exam, please sign-up via this short survey: https://goo.gl/forms/l5oYWqtgZ8iuSPnw2
You will be contacted with additional information when the exam is ready and the Beta team is selected.
Also, please consider subscribing to the Kubernetes Certification Working Group list to read the progress notes and receive project updates.