- This event has passed.
CNCF Webinar Series – Machine Learning and AI in the Datacenter and How it Will Affect You
February 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
The combination of the potential behind machine learning (ML) and AI and its sudden accessibility in the form of open source libraries has led to an explosion of excitement about it. But what will this mean for you and your datacenter? Join Mirantis‘ Nick Chase as he gives you a fast-paced introduction to machine learning and how it actually works, as well as a look at what it might look like in action in your datacenter — especially in terms of projects that already exist.
Attendees will learn about:
- The basic types of machine learning and AI, and how they will affect the datacenter
- How machine learning can improve performance and functionality
- Using machine learning to predict and prevent issues
- How today‘s open source cloud tools can be used in an ML-enabled environment
- How machine learning and AI might shape the evolution of the datacenter
Nick Chase is Head of Technical and Marketing Content for Mirantis, Editor in Chief of Open Cloud Digest, and a member of the Kubernetes documentation team. He is also a former software engineer and Oracle instructor, and the author or co-author of over a dozen technical books, including Understanding OPNFV and the upcoming Machine Learning for Mere Mortals.